Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to reality, siiigh

DSC_0083

Coming back from vacation is the worst! More so since I was gone for so long (I know, I can't really complain, right?) But anyway, I'm back from my trips to Hong Kong and Taiwan and I am still severely jetlagged (under normal circumstances, there is no way I would be awake at 5:10 in the morning). I'm taking advantage of this time to sort through the hundreds of photos I took, including the one above, which is the view of the Hong Kong skyline from the top of Victoria Peak. I ate so much good food, hardly any of which I took photos of (dark restaurants not being conducive to photography), but one of the highlights was afternoon tea at the Peninsula Hotel, which, let me tell you, was quite the experience and deserves its own entry.

Soon, anyway :)

No comments: