Thursday, July 9, 2009

Still kicking

DSC_0695


No, I haven't forgotten about this blog--I've just been busy with getting back into the swing of work after (our awesome) vacation to Vancouver and the Olympic Peninsula! Not to mention sorting through the hundreds of photos I took (surprisingly few of them involved food, I am sad to report). I know this is a ostensibly a food blog but I'll be making a couple of vacation related posts in the near future (in addition to some back-dated baking posts).

In the meantime our wonderful CSA program is in full swing and we are overwhelmed with lovely, organic vegetables, like the carrots above. Sir Didymus* is currently making them into soup along with some spring onions and some cabbage and it smells amazing. I think we're going to be eating pretty well (and healthily!) this summer!

No comments: