Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!!

Last one!

It has been super mega busy these last couple of weeks, which is why I haven't been blogging or reading blogs much! And I won't get caught up for a few days at least, because I'm off to the Great White North for the holidays! I am greatly looking forward to checking out the Christmas market and doing lots of other fun stuff. This photo here is my last box of Christmas cookies for the season (I went through a looooot of cookies), and it's coming with me on the plane. Hope they're still yummy by the time they get to their recipient. (No danger of me eating them, either--I have had my fill of cookies this year!)

Well, I may not be timely with reading blogs or responding to comments, but I want to wish all of you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year! Can't wait to see how everyone is celebrating (and what you're eating, naturally!)! Cheers!

2 comments:

Bentobird said...

Oh so festive and yummy--the butter, the chocolate, the pretty round shapes! Wishing you a beautiful, sparkling holiday and 2012!!

tofugirl said...

Hi Jenn! Happy new year to you! (As you can see, I am super super late responding to comments :)) The cookies were well appreciated :D